Zombie Fight or Flight is a collaborative card game. You and a small group of survivors of an initial wave of zombies must work together to reach safety at The End. You live or die as a team.
Information on how to purchase Zombie Fight or Flight is here.
Players are dealt 4 cards each and take turns playing a card to represent one day in the team’s search for safety. The team must survive 3 full weeks and then manage 5 consecutive days without zombie encounters (fights) before playing “The End” card to win.
Using the Game as a Training or Team-building Tool
Zombie Fight or Flight developed to meet a few specific objectives:
- Easy to teach collaborative game that could be used in:
- conflict resolution training
- in the midst of a real conflict resolution process,
- as a team-building tool or
- as a fun game.
- Collaborative – players must work together to win or lose as a team.
- Convenient to carry for training, etc.
- Adaptable to different ages and experience levels with games
We offer conflict resolution and teambuilding workshops for classes, teams, workplaces, families, and other groups – utilizing Zombie Fight or Flight.
The Drunken Zombie Deck
For adults looking for a fast, easy collaborative drinking game – Drunken Zombie Fight or Flight!